Chelsea Pharmacy Medical Clinic puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the website. These cookies are used to:
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again, for example the cookie notification bar will expire every month
- Allow other web applications and features to integrate with our website, for example Facebook commenting, social sharing, youtube videos, adverts clicked, etc
It is important to note that we value your privacy and that Chelsea Pharmacy Medical Clinic cookies are not used to identify you personally. We normally provide you a message on the website telling you we are storing a cookie on your computer in the form of a notification bar and this page.
You are free to not use the website if you do not want to use this site with cookies. You can also opt out of the Google Analytics cookies here Opt Out of Google Analytics cookies.
There are also other plugins you can add to your web browser that can reduce cookies from interacting with your computer / browser. Find out more about how to manage cookies: how to manage cookies.
Examples Of How Google Analytics Cookies Are Used
Google Analytics software is used to collect information about how you use the Chelsea Pharmacy Medical Clinic website. This allows us to make sure we are giving visitors a good navigation and viewing experience. It also enables us to analyse trends to help us make improvements. Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on Chelsea Pharmacy Medical Clinic’s website
- how long you spend on each Chelsea Pharmacy Medical Clinic webpage
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site (links and areas of the screen)
We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data. .
You can also opt out of the Google Analytics cookies here Opt Out of Google Analytics cookies.
If you have any questions please contact us here